Clinical Sales Specialist-Ventilation
Trudell Medical Marketing Limited currently has an excellent and exciting opportunity for a position as a Clinical Sales Specialist- Ventilation. This position will provide clinical training, product needs assessments, assist in product evaluations, product conversions, procedural training, in-servicing, and installations within ventilation and other specialty products. This position will have a main focus on clinically supporting existing ventilation systems within the hospital market, as well as focusing on the sales of preventative maintenance service agreements, customer service and other sales related activities. This role will be responsible for providing extensive knowledge of medical devices to ensure sales and marketing teams are up-to-date on clinical best practices.
Qualification Requirements and Skills:
Education and Experience
- Respiratory Therapist or equivalent
- Specialized experience and working knowledge regarding ventilation required
- Minimum of five (5) years sales experience required
- Minimum of eight (8) years of clinical experience in the hospital environment
- Experience with National GPOs and Provincial SSOs
Specialized Skill or Knowledge
- Professional demeanour
- Leadership ability
- Ability to maintain, in strictest of confidence, confidential information or opinion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpretation skills
- French speaking abilities considered an asset
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet demanding timelines
- Current knowledge of clinical best practices including, but not limited to product handling/ cleaning, staff codes of conduct and protocols including; infection Control protocols, aseptic technique, privacy requirements, blood borne pathogen training, etc.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and projects
- Results oriented and business acumen
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team; complementing the efforts of sales and marketing personnel
- National travel
- Valid driver’s license and at least 3 years of driving experience holding a full-privileged passenger vehicle license
- Participation in the vendor credentialing process
- Occasional interruptions
- A clear vulnerable sector/ criminal background check, appropriate for working in the hospital environment.
Since 1922, Trudell Medical Marketing Limited, a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 90 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
We offer development opportunities, employee recognition, fair and equitable compensation. Please submit your resume, to Human Resources, at email@example.com.
At the applicant's request, TMML will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.tmml.com. Trudell Medical Marketing Limited is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.