Trudell Medical Marketing Limited currently has an excellent and exciting opportunity for a position as a Marketing Coordinator. This position will provide direct support to the Marketing Department and indirectly to the sales force and customer service. Key activities include managing products within the enterprise system and understanding the competitive landscape; maintaining positive supplier relations and supporting the sales team.
Qualification Requirements and Skills:
Education and Experience
- Post - secondary degree in business or marketing Degree or Diploma in a Health related field
- Knowledge of Medical terminology and product usage in the field is an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a relevant field
Specialized Skill or Knowledge
- Professional follow up and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpretation skills
- Demonstrate teamwork and assist with other duties as assigned
- Ability to work well independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Since 1922, Trudell Medical Marketing Limited, a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 90 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
We offer development opportunities, employee recognition, fair and equitable compensation. Please submit your resume, to Human Resources, at email@example.com.
At the applicant's request, TMML will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.tmml.com. Trudell Medical Marketing Limited is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.