Manager, Quotes & Contracts
Trudell Medical Marketing Limited “(TMML)” currently has an exciting opportunity for you as a Quotes and Contracts Manager!
Our Company: Trudell Medical Marketing Limited is a Canadian, family-owned clinical and service-oriented distributor providing unique, innovative products to select segments of the Canadian healthcare market. With a skilled, knowledgeable and motivated team, the company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations in delivering cost effective solutions to improve patient outcomes.
The Position: The Manager, Quotes and Contracts is responsible for overseeing all customer tendering and contract opportunities, including the maintenance of all related documents and the monitoring of results (wins and losses), compliance and associated business risks. The position will work closely with
- the Sales Group, to maximize the revenue from both our current business as well as any new business opportunities;
- the Marketing (or Finance) and Operations Groups, to ensure we are maximizing the profitability on all contracted sales.
- Ensure the performance of all direct reports is evaluated to maximize their performance and development throughout the year and during the annual performance review.
- Develop staff by following management practices and setting appropriate objectives.
- Foster training and development for the department.
- Ensure the assessment of awarded contracts relative to the agreements and conditions in place.
- Provide recommendations to achieve better contract compliance in contracted quantities.
- Oversee contract/RFP processes from outset to end.
- Ensure feasible opportunities are replied to accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure agreement closeout, renewals and extensions follow a standard process.
- Ensure library of standard responses is current and accurate.
- Maintain up to date competitive data files on all competitive activity/quotes for all product lines.
- Provide Senior Leadership Team with trending data information related to exposure/vulnerability, opportunities and forecasting requirements.
- Consult with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs on matters that may affect the ability to comply with certain conditions.
- Consult with internal counsel on legal terms and conditions as necessary.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years of Contract Management experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of Project Management experience.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience managing staff.
- PMAC or comparable designation is an asset.
- Proven working knowledge of PMAC principles.
- Working knowledge of buying principles, service procurement, contract management and budgeting.
- Clinical knowledge and experience in capital equipment purchases is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; word and excel programs.
- Bilingualism a definite asset.
- Ability to travel.
- Office setting
- Frequent interruptions.
- Compensation based on a regular work week of thirty-seven and one half (37.5) working hours, with additional working hours as required to meet ongoing business demands and to fulfill job responsibilities.
Since 1922, Trudell Medical Marketing Limited, a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 90 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
Trudell Medical Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
It is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.
We offer development opportunities, employee recognition, fair and equitable compensation. Please submit your resume, to Human Resources, at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.tmml.com. Trudell Medical Marketing Limited is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.